Re: [glob2-devel] Is anyone alive ?

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Is anyone alive ?
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 22:09:26 +0100

Lazy_R wrote:
> @Damian Terentyev: welcome to the community! We need all the help we can
> get. I like this game and it would be awesome if everybody can just play
> it in their native language without a hassle.

That's a point but honestly I guess most trouble is caused by missing guidance
with network trouble. I see so many people join on YOG with dialougs that go
like
[YOG]B : I don't see your game. I'll try to host.
[YOG]A : I see your game but can't join. Let's try a LAN-game

Where I know they will not be able to play unless they manage to forward the
needed ports. This knowledge has to be brought to those who want to play but
fail. It has to be presented in a way kids can deal with it.

I took all thursdays and fridays off for the rest of 2006 so maybe I can
motivate myselfe to do something on that issue.

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb