Re: [glob2-devel] changing glob2 cvs-repository to mercurial!

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] changing glob2 cvs-repository to mercurial!
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 23:23:03 -0500

On 2/2/07, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
Today 19:22:03
Hi,

In the idea I'm positive for mercurial if there is people with good experience
of it. Here is just some questions:
- Bradley, will it help you when working disconnected?

Actually, we just got dialup internet at the house, and having no
internet connection is no longer a problem.

- Can we have different versions (i.e. the ones in distributions) or do we all
need to keep the latest version (i.e. compile from source)
- Could you setup a test repository with a dump from latest CVS so we could
test it, let's say, for a week?

Have a nice day,

http://nct.ysagoon.com