[glob2-devel] Abt graphics

From: Federico Massi
Subject: [glob2-devel] Abt graphics
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:43:38 +0100 (CET)

Sorry for late, I'm very busy in this days, and flu didn't help me.
So... You know my coding ability is limited (Basic, Pascal, _javascript_,
XML, ECMAScript and PHP plus just a something-fu for the GIMP).
My pb with terrain tiles "terrain(0to271).png" is that with the new
experimental tileset I realized for terrain, I have tiles that seems to
have transparent lines at borders and they let me see the water under
them. This happens more often for tiles "terrain(0to271).png", but not
everytime. Should it be a pb of windows version?

Oh, of course you could place extra tiles on the wiki... Some days ago I
try to put on a page but wiki seems to dislike my files ;) Probably I
was not able tu put on, flu reduced my capabilities...

For tiles, next ones I'll prepare should be fruit trees ones, and then, if there aren't
requests, I'll start working on GUI graphical elements.

Bye!