Re: [glob2-devel] Abt graphics

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Abt graphics
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:19:23 -0400

Currently, wiki is down. :(
I'm just took the whole server apart and tested it, it is the PSU that went bad, why, I don't know, but I'm talking with the manufacturer to quickly get a replacement. As soon as I'm done writing this I'm taking out my other computer, going to see if the PSU will work in my server, otherwise move the HD, tar everything up, and send it to whoever would like to host until I can get the proper replacement PSU here.