[glob2-devel] server issues

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] server issues
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:46:25 -0400

well, somewhere within the past hour my server randomly died and it won't turn back on. I can't continue working on it tonight, but as soon as I wake up I plan on sticking one of the HDs in a different computer and loading the latest copy to the web until I can get this working. I think it is the PSU so I'm going to try and overnight a replacement asap.

I have school in the morning, so I think it will be about 1PM PST that the latest backup (being from the moment it went down) will be uploaded to the web. I should have the server up and running again soon and hopefully diagnose the full problem by the end of tomorrow. If not I believe I have a week old copy on my backup comp that I can upload, but right now I'm falling asleep on my keyboard.

I'm truly sorry about this,
Kyle