[glob2-devel] cvs access

From: Pope Retarded
Subject: [glob2-devel] cvs access
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:50:46 +0100

I guess you have some kind of a guide for this in the wiki, but since it's down I guess I'll have to ask here.

I followed the instructions found on https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=User_Account_-_How_do_I_configure_my_SSH_access.txt and now I'm wondering how to connect and upload my file. I guess it's just a few commands and I'm done, but I don't know which these commands are. Please go through it step by step from the beginning.

//Erik Blomqvist

Vårens klädmode på MSN http://salongk.msn.se/