Re: [glob2-devel] cvs access

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] cvs access
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:56:36 -0500

On 2/18/07, Pope Retarded <address@hidden> wrote:
I guess you have some kind of a guide for this in the wiki, but since it's
down I guess I'll have to ask here.

I followed the instructions found on
https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=User_Account_-_How_do_I_configure_my_SSH_access.txt
and now I'm wondering how to connect and upload my file. I guess it's just a
few commands and I'm done, but I don't know which these commands are. Please
go through it step by step from the beginning.

//Erik Blomqvist