Re: [glob2-devel] French translation

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] French translation
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:03:16 -0400

you are definitely on the right list! I believe a lot of work has been on the game itself, but the website & documentation is definitely lacking. If you want to start on that,
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Fr:Main_Page
basically any page if you want to translate it add Fr: in front of it, so
one of the first links on the French homepage is to [[Screenshots]] (if you understand mediawiki markup), but if you feel like translation the screenshots page to [[Fr:captures d'écran]] and update that link, things like that would be awesome.
We use the same software as Wikipedia, so if you are not familiar with how the editing works,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents/Editing_Wikipedia is a very good place to start.
I'm sure NCT, the leader of the project, will speak up soon too. I must get back to homework now.

Thanks for offering your help,
cheers,
Kyle