[glob2-devel] OS X Development

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] OS X Development
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 13:19:05 -0400

well, now that things in my life are settling down, and I have all of next week off, I thought I would help do some debugging to make sure the game works from mac OS X as one of my christmas gifts was a new macbook pro.

Anyway, in the process I found a groovy little program made by Apple called Xcode. Basically it's an IDE, but supposedly it can be made to work with cvs repositories, but I'm having a bit of trouble doing so. Does any developer use Xcode or have a mac and willing to figure out how to do it with me and make documentation for the process?

My goal for during my spring-break is to document how to setup a development platform with Xcode to work with glob2-cvs on the mac, and fix any bugs in the code related to an OS X on intel binary.

Although I help with the website I'm not that familiar with the code, so any hints about the mac setup would be helpful

thanks,
Kyle