Re: [glob2-devel] my first game in a long time :)

From: Robert Martin
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] my first game in a long time :)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:02:28 -0400

Anyway, I'm back for the week so if someone wants to test out CVS with
me I'm all for that, just have to get it up and running on windows, as
i want to test cross compatibility while I wait on my server.
-----
can somebody send me a copy of the current cvs windows binary?

--
Robert L Martin
i don't really want to download and install a full toolchain just for a game