[glob2-devel] the beginning of mac OS X development

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] the beginning of mac OS X development
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:50:22 -0700

actually, it's more of a thing that needs to be fixed. I would commit the code, but I have no idea how modified my cvs directory is right now and I don't want to do a commit and screw things up. Anyway, to the point:

file: glob2-cvs:/bootstrap

line 30:
- aclocal \
+ aclocal -I /usr/local/share/aclocal \

To get glob2 to even get past bootstrap you need to add that line as that is where SDL puts it's .m4 macro file. It took me forever to solve that simple problem, I do not like makefiles :/

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that that will throw errors if the directory doesn't exist so it shouldn't be a problem.

cheers,
Kyle