Re: [glob2-devel] the beginning of mac OS X development

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] the beginning of mac OS X development
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:13:10 -0700

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
On 3/25/07, Kyle Lutze <address@hidden> wrote:
actually, it's more of a thing that needs to be fixed. I would
commit the code, but I have no idea how modified my cvs directory is
right now and I don't want to do a commit and screw things up.
Anyway, to the point:

I've gotten that feeling, a couple of times I've had to reverse
changes because I've commit temporary debugging code and stuff like
that. To find out all ur changes, just do cvs diff. It will tell u
everything.

file: glob2-cvs:/bootstrap

line 30:
- aclocal \
+ aclocal -I /usr/local/share/aclocal \

------------
To get glob2 to even get past bootstrap you need to add that line as
that is where SDL puts it's .m4 macro file. It took me forever to
solve that simple problem, I do not like makefiles :/

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that that will
throw errors if the directory doesn't exist so it shouldn't be a
problem.

cheers,
Kyle

cvs was throwing errors after savannah had their hard drive failure. I checked out a new copy and fixed the aclocal thing, but you guys may want to check if your cvs copies are still working with savannah.

cheers,
Kyle