[glob2-devel] Yet another question about Mercurial

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] Yet another question about Mercurial
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 16:34:08 +1200

Putting aside the fact that it downloads all revisions or whatever is does, after running

hg clone http://hg.globulation2.org/glob2/

and subequent pull and udpates, will the code make compiles by the latest?

I tired running the -r master thing, but it just doesn't work for me. I get errors, rollbacks, aborts and more. So I was hoping that the code I have download just now is that of the latest code in the respoitry (called HEAD in CVS). Does downling murcurioal auto download master as the front code?

I hope you understand what I mean. Like the code that is the latest, and not a branch.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/