Re: [glob2-devel] patch with improvements: brushes (6), fix AI cheating

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] patch with improvements: brushes (6), fix AI cheating (2), explorers (4), other GUI (7)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 08:42:31 +0200

> > Good jobs on your other changes, and thank you. Unfortenetly I can't
> > pull the changes. As you might know, I'm working on rewriting the
> > backend of Glob2, and somehow I've ended up rewriting the network
> > layer as well (its going to be a long time before I can even compile
> > Glob2, let alone run it).
>

> Why don't you give mercurial a chance?

> After that you can work on multiple branches at once.
> Also you could structure your working better by commiting completed
> work stages.

I'm using mercurial right now. I already have 7 or 8 change sets as
I'm developing the new YOG system. I just don't to merge right now, as
i'm in the middle of working on Glob2.

Well then you can pull the changes:
Clone your repository, update the clone and pull the changes into it.
This won't effect your other work.
You don't have to.  But it would be no problem.

--
Kai Antweiler