Re: [glob2-devel] YOG system update

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] YOG system update
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 10:01:23 +0200

If you want dumb message serialization, why don't you use the new order
classes I sent some times ago to the ml? They use a more modern/robust
serialization mechanism, that I imagined as an improvement to glob2's one.
I've reattached them to this mail.

Alternatively you could use for the order the same serialization mechanism
that is used in saved games. In addition, you get text dump of messages for
free.

Why dynamically allocating arrays to do the tcp send when you can call
SDLNet_TCP_Send several time? Is it to increase the probability the data got
send in a bock?

http://stephane.magnenat.net