Re: [glob2-devel] latest merge

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] latest merge
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 13:03:36 +0200

Kai Antweiler wrote:
Hi Leo,

you merged the unitAssignmentByLeo branch into master.
Does that mean unitAssignmentByLeo branch is mature, or was this accidental?

If it was intended, Bradley should merge master into his branch, because
there are about 1000 lines changed all over the code.

actually that was accidently. i don't get along with branches in hg. but still it is no real damage as i commited my first change in that direction that had more bugs to master, too.

now my system works although i have yet to proof it is a step forward. mathematically i am sure it is. from watching units i am sure, too. Still it is not signifficant enough to messure by the means of game time and still there is no difference to the old one when there are -x/n workers free except that unneeded units get fired.

i will make up a wiki page on that as i guess it is important to know what's going on.

greetings, Leo Wandersleb