Re: [glob2-devel] imagemagick on the wiki server??

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] imagemagick on the wiki server??
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 13:01:15 +1200

IMO, we can ditch this integration code. Not many people sign up to the wiki and forums, and if they do, most know they have to sign up to both usually. Integration makes things complicated.

This would also mean faster updates in the future, if there is no code to have to worry about, we can just backup, overwrite and run upgrade DB scripts.

Regard
Kieran