Re: [glob2-devel] Introduction

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Introduction
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 19:02:25 +0200

> I don't know the current
> hierarchy among the developers, so for example if there is already a good
> campaign designer for globu 2, I am not here to start fights to take his/her
> position. So, awaiting orders!

We always need developers (also testers and players).  We have changed the
format of our campaign/map/game-files since the last release.  Maybe
our old campaign needs to be transformed.  Kieran and Bradley know
this things better than I.  Anyway an additional campaign would be
awesome too.  Also our tutorial needs to be updated.  Good maps are
always welcome.

Don't be afraid of an developer hierarchy.  Most of the time when
something is done (which does not destroy anything old) everybody
likes it.

--
Kai Antweiler