Re: [glob2-devel] scons on os x

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] scons on os x
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 22:39:11 -0400

On 8/9/07, Shawn Anderson <address@hidden> wrote:
I am not sure what all you copied over from the autotools stuff, but CheckLib looks for libGL (not the OpenGL framework).

I was able to get it to compile and work by adding this line:
env.Append(CXXFLAGS=' -framework OpenGL')

and commenting out the exits in the GL and GLU checks.  Somebody w/ more scons experience will need to find a better way to fix this. Can appleboy chime in on this?

For now if it works it works. I would add a check for "osx" which employs this override, similar to the compile time option for mingw. I'll do this in the release candidate when I get my computer put back together.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.