Re: [glob2-devel] Almost done

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Almost done
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:39:33 +0200

> I will now backport through my emails and add anything not caught to one of
> the wishlists or need to do lists. I have a todo.txt file on my desktop that
> I will use as well for pre-release stuff.

Because a lot of us are boycotting our bugtracker, I remember than launchpad.net
has a bugtracker that can be controlled via email.  I have never tried
to use mail with it
or spent time on learning how this is done at all.

A mailing list is highly suboptimal for dealing with bugs.
So this might be a convenient improvement.

--
Kai Antweiler