[glob2-devel] Almost done

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Almost done
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 02:49:40 -0400

I think I've fixed almost all of the bugs in the release candidate, except a few bugs that I can't reproduce. I think we are almost ready to put this release out there.

I will now backport through my emails and add anything not caught to one of the wishlists or need to do lists. I have a todo.txt file on my desktop that I will use as well for pre-release stuff.

I think we should send out merssages requesting translations now. I will also update the how to translate guide and directly link to that. It should reflect someone who has never touched globulation 2, and bring them into translating.

Packagers should begin updating their builds now (like incrementing debian version update) in beta1-rc. I will pull and merge the changes to the master branch.

Soon, Globulation 2 Beta 1!
--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.