[glob2-devel] Release, translations, tutorials,

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Release, translations, tutorials,
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 23:25:46 -0400

This release candidate has dwindled off as i've lost time to other things, so before I get to caught up in the other world, I think we should do this release. I have so far done two things. First, the tutorial links to the tutorial campaign which is almost complete. Second, the old translations are marked with a star in the texts.incomplete.txt file, and they are now displayed as "<language> - Incomplete". I currently have the - Incomplete translated for french (and the person is also updating the whole french translation), but the english "Incomplete" for other languages.

Most of you all are multi-lingual, you can send me a translation for "Incomplete", its just one word, it would help lots.

I think we should do the release very soon, perhaps in 2 days. I think the beta1-rc is sufficiently stable.
--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.