Re: [glob2-devel] Release, translations, tutorials,

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Release, translations, tutorials,
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:00:37 +1200

>First, the tutorial links to the tutorial campaign which is almost complete.

I'm happy to announce I finished fixing all remaining issues with the maps, and they should now run from start to finish very smoothly. Their map scripts, maps, and campaign scripts have all been synced/commited. If you pull the latest beta1-rc, and then syncmaps, you should be able to get them.

>Second, the old translations are marked with a star in the texts.incomplete.txt file, and they are now displayed as "<language> - Incomplete"

I think its very cluttered now. I might consider changing it to

[language] *

Where the  * points to text down the page. When the player selects the language, the text associated with * would change. This would work almost the same.

the other option is create a small popup box saying "Caution: This translation is incomplete" which can then be used whenever needed in the future. Sure, its a little more to translate, but it would work too (and if you make the changes now, you might catch the translators currently updating ;))

>I think we should do the release very soon, perhaps in 2 days. I think the beta1-rc is sufficiently stable.

I agree. The crash I was having seems to have gone now.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/