[glob2-devel] Particle engine

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Particle engine
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 23:15:51 +0200

Hi everybody,

I've added cute particle engine to glob2. Right now, it only generates smoke
for damaged buildings but is fairly generic.
I can't commit it yet, because:
- I don't know the status of master branch
- my ssh key access to yog.globulation2.org does not work, I'll check tomorrow
on another computer maybe I haven't uploaded the key of this one.

By the way, the scrolling code in GameGUI is still complex and unintuitive. I
don't know how we got there....

And we should be able to delete a selected building or unit in the editor by
pressing delete.

I've attached a screenshot. Thanks to Cyrille for the smoke drawing (I changed
it a bit)

Have a nice day,

http://stephane.magnenat.net