Re: [glob2-devel] particle improvement

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] particle improvement
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 01:02:35 +0200

Hi

Great effect!! I tested it and specially like the smoke with the turrets.

some comments:
+the fact we have a particle engine now :)
+the smoke doesn't disappear with the building. sorry i was expecting that "bug"
-the clear shape of each cloud. smoother blending would look better i guess.
-the sudden smoke when a building hits the mark of when it should smoke. why not emmit 1 particle if (frame# % health == 0) with health scaled to 0..10 or so.

greetings,

Leo Wandersleb