[glob2-devel] Remaining Beta 1 bug

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Remaining Beta 1 bug
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 02:20:36 -0400

I am trying to reproduce the memory-trashing bug, however most of my attempts fail. Valgrind runs too slowly, and the bug never seems to appear without human activly playing. I'm going to run glob2 autonomously all night and hope I can pick something up. Otherwise we will have to release with this bug.

If anyone can contribute any other crash bugs with relevant crash information, I'm open.
--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.