Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 3 Release Candidate

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 3 Release Candidate
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:46:59 +0100

Hi

> I'm not sure how long its been, but the Alpha 23 and previous game servers
> have been off line for quite some time. I've only ever received a comment
> about it once, so I presume most people upgraded before they where shut
> down.

Please always think of the fact that one who complains equals at least 20 if
not 100 that resign silently.

> Beta 3 is scheduled to be launched soon! Pass me your bugs.

please all care more about quality and do the tests and report all strange
things what so ever.
i want to have all test cases listed in the wiki to be passed with unmodified
packages for win/linux/mac before we announce it to other sites/maintainers.
new modified packages === all tests reset to 0. as long as we release packages
with missing data or other very obvious bugs we must further enforce quality
management.

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb