Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 3 Release Candidate

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 3 Release Candidate
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 10:51:17 -0800

Leo Wandersleb wrote:
please all care more about quality and do the tests and report all strange
things what so ever.
i want to have all test cases listed in the wiki to be passed with unmodified
packages for win/linux/mac before we announce it to other sites/maintainers.
new modified packages === all tests reset to 0. as long as we release packages
with missing data or other very obvious bugs we must further enforce quality
management.

fully agreeing with this, just like it is in a corporate setting.
This time before we publicly announce that beta3 is ready, let's
create all the binaries, packages, etc. have them loaded, then
everyone can download, test, whatever and if everyone is satisfied
_then_ we can announce, but not before that time.

Kyle