Re: [glob2-devel] New Wiki Download pages

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New Wiki Download pages
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:53:51 +1300

Hey everyone,

Ethan, thank you for the images. The page is perfect now :D

Re Leo's comment below, I've made the page official. The final two pages are:
http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/Download_and_Install
http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/Compiling

Its a lot easier to use now, for both making releases, and allowing users to download them.

Anyone have any other wiki pages they'd like to see updated?

Regards
Kieran

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
Kieran P wrote:
> Would anyone object to making them the default download pages?

i wonder to still find the old page in place!? i'm not sure i read all replies
but to me it looked like we all agree the new ones are an improvement, so please
go for it.

Leo Wandersleb