Re: [glob2-devel] New Wiki Download pages

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New Wiki Download pages
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:57:50 +1300

Hey Kyle,

After a bit of thought, probably best if we keep it "Download and Install". Not only because of other sites linking to it (which can be be fixed with a redirect), but also because thats still technically what it is, the page to find downloads to install <_<

And it stands out more in the menu. If we reduce it, might take people a second or two more to find the right link their after.

Regards
Kieran