[glob2-devel] YOG 9.3 compatibility

From: donkyhotay
Subject: [glob2-devel] YOG 9.3 compatibility
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 15:44:12 -0700

Although I've been on this mailing list forever I haven't had the time to monitor whats been happening with globulation for the past year or so, so this may have been mentioned already and I just missed it. Anyways I was trying to play a game with some friends of mine the other day and found out the hard way that apparently version 9.3 isn't compatible with YOG anymore. Self compiling isn't much of an issue for me on linux however I don't have a windows machine, I don't know how to cross-compile for windows using linux, and my friends don't know how to compile on their own machines. Can someone with a pre-compiled windows binary of the 9.4 code send that to me so I can give it to my friends to play on YOG. Also it might be a good idea to have a copy of this on the website even if it's not an official release. It's one thing to have older releases with missing features on it but another to have older releases that aren't compatible with the server at all.