Re: [glob2-devel] beta5-rc

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] beta5-rc
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 13:02:02 +1200

I'm all for merging to default, but branching off beta5 to me indicates that it close to release (less than a week) and only bug fixes are left to clean up. From what you posted, sounds like there are still several features to go.

So for me, ok for default, hold off on the branch.

Awesome work by migi though. Nice to see Globulation 2 is still alive.

Regards
Kieran (http://k776.tumblr.com/)
--
Rails Developer