Re: [glob2-devel] graphic standardization: buildings discussion

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] graphic standardization: buildings discussion
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:28:43 +0200

> the damaged graphic must be present in each building with just 1 set
> (now some don't have, some have 2, some others have 1)

The reason is that some buildings have more frames to show progress on
damages. This is a nice feature, do not remove it.

> a dynamically configuration file should be added for the stats of the
> buildings.

There is already, see data/buildings.txt

> this will drop down the number of files for each building from 18 to 6.
>
> (same is for the terrain, dropping from 256 to 1)

While I agree for the terrain, I'm not sure the change is worth the work for
the buildings.

Have a nice day,

http://stephane.magnenat.net