[glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4

From: Artur Dobrogowski
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 16:59:54 +0200

About known for me todos of 0.9.5:

* explorers chasing flag bug -> well in 0.9.4.x explorers were chasing to the flag from the whole map, in 0.9.5 only from little radius. I consider it as a bug because it's now very difficult to manipulate them in any way. try by yourself, best on the big map.
* voice transporting -> sometimes when is pressed it crashes, because it isn't working best would be commenting this code imho
* replays, I am not sure if were already fixed.
* USL
* not sure, but downloading maps from players sometimes causes bad desyncs
* market hasn't been commented - was it repaired?
* in 0.9.4.x I usually had strange lag bug, I don't know if is repaired, didn't play many 0.9.5 online games... when game was started sometimes it was freezing "waiting" for people, and sometimes it was waiting but not totally freezing and was running about 8 x slower,
* someone mentioned that passwords aren't hashed, I am not sure if it's only gossip, didn't checked
* well, we have some more sound tracks and people offering help, why not use them in 0.9.5? :) http://globulation2.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=237
* in maps of 0.9.5 there is "Sandriver" map which is my one. The newest version of this map is Sandriver e1 which can be downloaded there: http://globulation2.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=313
* I have the feeling that games settled in rush before you are fully logged in IRC chat are more often buggy (beta 4)

I'll post if I remember about anything else.

Greetings, Zenfur