Re: [glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4

From: NanoTech
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:54:17 -0600

2010/8/6 Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden>
On 05/08/10 16:59, Artur Dobrogowski wrote:
> * voice transporting -> sometimes when is pressed it crashes, because it
> isn't working best would be commenting this code imho

...or fix it.  A long time ago it was working fine, so probably it
shouldn't be too difficult to correct. A nice thing to do on Linux would
be to switch from OSS to some other sound system, maybe there are
libraries to wrap Alsa/Pulse/...

PortAudio? I haven't used it in any projects myself, but I've seen it used elsewhere.

— NanoTech