Re: [glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: glob2-devel Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 09:02:46 +0200

On 05/08/10 16:59, Artur Dobrogowski wrote:
> About known for me todos of 0.9.5:
>
> * explorers chasing flag bug -> well in 0.9.4.x explorers were chasing
> to the flag from the whole map, in 0.9.5 only from little radius. I
> consider it as a bug because it's now very difficult to manipulate them
> in any way. try by yourself, best on the big map.
> * voice transporting -> sometimes when is pressed it crashes, because it
> isn't working best would be commenting this code imho

...or fix it.  A long time ago it was working fine, so probably it
shouldn't be too difficult to correct. A nice thing to do on Linux would
be to switch from OSS to some other sound system, maybe there are
libraries to wrap Alsa/Pulse/...

> * well, we have some more sound tracks and people offering help, why not
> use them in 0.9.5? :)
> http://globulation2.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=237
> <http://globulation2.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=237>

Especially that I already added the support for multiple sound themes a
long time ago, so it is only a packaging issue.

Thank you for building this list!

All the best,

Stéph

--