glue

Re: Progress?

From: Markus Fleck-Graffe
Subject: Re: Progress?
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:17:49 +0200

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 08:12:01AM -0700, Charles Goodwin wrote:
> What progress is being made on glue?  I couldn't find much information on
> the gnu / sourceforge pages.

Unfortunately, very little progress is being made, due to lack of free time.
I'm still very much into the idea and concept of GLUE, though - it *will*
happen, someday.

So what's your idea about Free Groupware? Do you have any previous personal
experience with free or proprietary groupware systems and architectures?

Yours,
Markus.