glue

Re: Progress?

From: David A. Cobb
Subject: Re: Progress?
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:56:42 -0400

Charlie, I think there's a real good possibility that there's nobody here but you and me. And we're just watching for something to happen.

Charles Goodwin wrote:

What progress is being made on glue?  I couldn't find much information on the
gnu / sourceforge pages.

My name is Charlie (honestly!) and I'm interested in helping out with an open
source groupware project (that *isn't* just php).

Amphora light seems like the only working one I could find, but that's fairly
commercial.

Charlie.