glue

Re: Progress?

From: Charles Goodwin
Subject: Re: Progress?
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 02:57:22 -0700 (PDT)

Do you have this groupware application online?  Perhaps your project and
phpgroupware might benefit from knocking heads together for ideas and resources.

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag