glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] apt-get error

From: divya sharma
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] apt-get error
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:08:36 +0530

thanx for the help...its finally working...i added the lines to .bash_profile ...but the wierd part is that i had no problems initially ie even when i didn't hv these lines in the file...and had suddenly started facing the prob a few days back...neways i m happy now...thanx

divya

On 3/14/07, Gagan <address@hidden > wrote:
>> 2)Use Terminal add the http thing before using apt-get.
>> I forgot that thing i hope manu will type those http lines before to
>> start of apt-get

I think Divya was talking about "404 page not found error".
this http thing you are talking about, is related with "407 proxy authentication error", as far as i remember.

--
Gagan B Mishra
GPG Pub key ID: 91DA5C4A

Mob: (0)9817065934