glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Why are you on this list?

From: Arjun Shankar
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Why are you on this list?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:16:32 +0530

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 09:59:58PM +0530, divya sharma wrote:
> hi
> i am a regular reader of the posts on this list...but personally speaking
> its a bit tough for ppl who are still a bit jittery using GNU/linux, to
> reply to any of the topics discussed or post their problems

Any problem is welcome here :)

> sagar that when it comes to posting a problem i feel its too stupid to be
> here...i too am guilty of a posting a problem of mine on another mailing
> list and not on this one....but i've never seen any1 posting a problem here
> abt some tiny glitches with their updates or any such small inconvenience

I know. That problem is because those who should be asking these questions
get scared after reading some of the posts. But they need not worry. Their
questions are welcome, as are yours!

> now on and post, no matter how stupid i might find the problem to be.

Naa! No question can be called stupid. You go ahead and post. No one will
comment on the quality of the question, and if they do, Debarshi will clear
that out with them (he administers the list), because most GLUGers here are
newbies (myself included, even though I know a bit).

And ofcourse, if someone asks a question, you should go ahead and answer it
if you want to. Most of the GLUGers could do with your help too.

Arjun

--
GPG Key ID: 3BB7C34B
Keyserver : subkeys.pgp.net