glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] SFD'07 ends successful in NITH by GLUG-NITH

From: Vivek Shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] SFD'07 ends successful in NITH by GLUG-NITH
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 23:21:33 +0530

On Sat, Sep 22, 2007 at 08:24:23PM +0530, sagar sk wrote:
> Wow! What a day it was. Hat off to all people who worked for the
Wow Sagar. Nice report. We will soon put up a detailed report on the
wiki.

There were around 60-70 participants for the morning session which
we had to cut short due to a projector problem.
In the Python workshop around 60 people came and for the hands on
there were around 35 people.
People were even enthusiastic about the GCC/GDB/Make workshops even
after 5:30 but we had to close down as we had no place ie. Auditorium
or Computer Centre available after 5:30
I have the GCC/GDB/Make slides ready. I would really like someone to
come forward to take the initiative and do the GCC workshop if he
wants. I will be ready to provide whatever help I can.

A great round of thanks to Anoop Sir who supported us all through to
make this event a success. Thanks to Y.D. Sharma Sir too. Thanks to
Director Sir, Registrar for attending the day's programme.
In this regard I would also point out a big part of the success goes
out to our GLUG-NITH alumni who are on the mailing list who helped us
chalk out the events.

Well done everyone.Me included.:-D

Regards,
Vivek
--
When a girl marries she exchanges the attentions of many men for the
inattentions of one.