glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] SFD'07 ends successful in NITH by GLUG-NITH

From: Vivek Shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] SFD'07 ends successful in NITH by GLUG-NITH
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:07:01 +0530

On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 11:48:10AM +0530, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
> > The whole day went on with these 2 things, didn't had time for the
> > GCC/GDB/GMake Workshop which we are going to have it very soon on next
> > GLUG event.
>
> Is it possible to have the GCC/GDB/Make workshop as a precursor to 'a.out' ?

Yes, that is the plan. We will do the workshop before a.out and for the
publicity we will say that the gcc workshop will help immensely for a.out and
since a.out assumes some basic working knowledge of gcc so both the events will
complement each other.

Debarshi, since the formulation of a.out was the brainchild of the GLUG-NITH
alumni so it will be better if one of you announce it on the list here as
nothing has been discussed about it on the list. We will fix up a date and post
it to the list soon ie. in a day or 2.

Regards,
Vivek
--
When a girl marries she exchanges the attentions of many men for the
inattentions of one.