gm-devel

[Gm-devel] Unicode & XMLNode

From: Jesse Lovelace
Subject: [Gm-devel] Unicode & XMLNode
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:55:57 -0500

Hi all,

I've been thinking about how to add Unicode support to Henrik's XMLNode class.  Since Expat already supports UTF 8 and 16, maybe we could a unicode string class that was really a wrapper of a
vector<wchar_t>  then we could use that new string class in the XMLNode class for the name, data, and properties.  The new class could have a function to return a wchar_t * array if need be.

Thoughts? comments?

jll