gmediaserver-devel

Re: [gmediaserver-devel] FreeBSD 6.0

From: James E. Flemer
Subject: Re: [gmediaserver-devel] FreeBSD 6.0
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:51:48 -0700

I have made FreeBSD ports for libupnp and gmediaserver. It sounds like your problem compiling GMS is because libupnp is not installed. Take a look at the files at the following address:

http://www.uvm.edu/~jflemer/omnifi/

If you grab the latest tar for each port and extract them into your ports tree you should be able to compile and install libupnp and gmediaserver packages.

-James