gmediaserver-devel

Re: [gmediaserver-devel] FreeBSD 6.0

From: Harry ten Berge
Subject: Re: [gmediaserver-devel] FreeBSD 6.0
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:04:56 +0100

On Sunday 27 November 2005 17:51, James E. Flemer wrote:
> I have made FreeBSD ports for libupnp and gmediaserver.  It sounds like
> your problem compiling GMS is because libupnp is not installed.  Take a
> look at the files at the following address:
>
> http://www.uvm.edu/~jflemer/omnifi/
>
> If you grab the latest tar for each port and extract them into your
> ports tree you should be able to compile and install libupnp and
> gmediaserver packages.
>
> -James

Hi all,

New to this mailing list, so forgive me my 'not-knowing-things'...

Ran into some problem with libupnp myself on a SUSE linux system, but after
some fast support from Oskar got it running.

But I'm thinking that libupnp should be included with gmediaserver. There's
also a compiler error when compiling with GCC 4.something, and including it
with gmediaserver (as libupnp is pretty unmaintained at the moment) would
make life a lot easier...

Regards Harry

--
Harry ten Berge <address@hidden>