gmediaserver-devel

[gmediaserver-devel] further Philips SLA5500 testing

From: Harry ten Berge
Subject: [gmediaserver-devel] further Philips SLA5500 testing
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:30:21 +0100

Hi,

After some support from Oskar I've tested the Philips SLA5500 against
GMediaServer 0.8.2. This is a version that isn't officially released.

Main problem with the device is the (most of the times) missing file info: it
shows only the filename of the track, and not artist/title information.

I've added 2 logfiles, one of which the tracks are properly displayed, and one
of which fails.

I've checked mp3 tagging thoroughly, and I can't find any differences. Again,
although sometimes it works, but in at least 90% of the tracks it fails.

Hope can help me with this!

Regards Harry