gmediaserver-devel

Re: [gmediaserver-devel] FreeBSD 6.0 again...

From: Peter Troon
Subject: Re: [gmediaserver-devel] FreeBSD 6.0 again...
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 07:35:10 +0100 (CET)

Hello James,

Umm, could you mail me (address@hidden) the log (/usr/ports/devel/gmediaserver/work/gmediaserver-0.8.0/config.log)? ;-)

I will do that in a separate mail ;-)

Chances are, all the messing around you did with various other libupnp ports left some garbage somewhere that pkg_delete didn't clean up.

You're probably right, because now I have same problem when I use port as when trying to build the sources from scratch:

checking for UpnpInit in -lupnp... no

See also my previous post. I definately want to try out the new port after you've updated it. For now your compiled stuff would be great.

Thanx for your response,

Peter.