gmediaserver-devel

[gmediaserver-devel] Bug?: Logik IR100 fails because of origin not set.

From: Colin Bates
Subject: [gmediaserver-devel] Bug?: Logik IR100 fails because of origin not set.
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 08:39:17 +0100

Hi,

I have a Logik IR100 raido.
I am using gmediaserver-0.13.0 and libupnp-1.3.1.

When I built and installed the above software, I found I could connect to my
server, but the music did not play.

Putting verbosity up to 4 told me that the "Cannot seek: bad argument."

Digging a bit the problem seems to be that "origin" is not set
when "webserver_seek" is called.  Making the case SEEK_CUR default seemed to
cure the problem and all seems to be working now.

I am not sure if this is a bug in gmediaserver or libupnp, but am reporting
her fiirst. Will post onto libupnp if required.

Cheer,

Colin