gmediaserver-devel

Re: [gmediaserver-devel] Bug?: Logik IR100 fails because of origin not s

From: Colin Bates
Subject: Re: [gmediaserver-devel] Bug?: Logik IR100 fails because of origin not set.
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 22:28:47 +0100

> Are you sure this was the problem? Because webserver_seek receives seek as
> an int, and passing 0 for this value is the same as SEEK_SET.
>
> And GMediaServer never prints 'Cannot seek' error messages - it outputs
> more detailed messages such as "Attempting to seek to x (was at y) in
> file".
>
> Regards,
>
> Oskar

Hi Oskar,

It is a while since I looked at this, so things are a bit hazy. I do remember
that there was a case statement in webserver_seek that used "origin" as the
case variable. I did a printf of "origin" and found that it was set to
something like -3847538, which I assumed meant "origin" had not been set.

I will recheck this at the weekend and make sure I have got the correct error
message and post it and the debug information I have got.

Thanks for you help.

Cheers,

Colin